Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
ULACITs Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, completely taught in the English language, is a specialized program aimed at preparing business leaders to create organizational value through strategic management of small and large business organizations serving domestic and global markets. Our professionals in Business Administration will master core business functions including accounting, finance, project management, […]
ULACITs Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, completely taught in the English language, is a specialized program aimed at preparing business leaders to create organizational value through strategic management of small and large business organizations serving domestic and global markets.
Our professionals in Business Administration will master core business functions including accounting, finance, project management, marketing, human resources, international business, information technology, logistics and organizational behavior through different learning methods such as team projects, real-world simulations and case studies.
This program offers a unique and integral perspective on business through the most recent management techniques to meet the demands of an increasingly complex world where positive leadership, data analysis, creativity and design thinking are essential for success in business.
- Management of own or third party business ventures.
- Senior management, deputy management or general management of private companies, public institutions or non-governmental organizations.
- Consulting, planning, evaluation and execution of business ventures with an emphasis on innovation.
- Consulting and advising in business management, human resource management, marketing, finance, production and operations.
- Consulting in optimization and quality management accreditation
- Administrative Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Administrative and Financial Manager
- Project Manager
- International Business Operations Manager
Plan de estudios
|03-0146||Freshman Seminar: Human Relations|
|19-0062||Principles of Marketing|
|08-0033||Elements of Microeconomics|
|18-0029||Math for Business and Economics|
|24-0022||Human Resource Management|
|18-0030||Probability and Statistics Foundation|
|13-0076||Managerial Skills Development|
|03-0148||Political Science and Economics Elective|
|13-0077||Business Law Foundation|
|03-0149||Social Science Elective|
|06-0088||Costs and Productivity|
|08-0034||Elements of Macroeconomics|
|03-0150||Culture and Communication Elective|
|13-0078||Information Systems Management|
|18-1012||Advanced Probability and Statistics|
|13-2001||Managerial Decision Modeling|
|06-1009||Financial Reporting and Analysis|
|13-0080||Innovation and Technology|
|28-0102||Internship (requires Dean's approval)|
Requisitos de Graduación
Los requisitos de graduación para el Bachelor of Science in Business Administration son:
- Approve all subjects in the curriculum.
- Attend to four extra-curricular activities.
- Attend to field trip for each enrolled academic term.
- Approve English Proficiency Test.
- Approve three Technological Proficiency Modules (TPM), or the equivalent of 96 hours of effective instruction.
- Complete 150 hours of University Community Work (TCU).
- Be current in all program related financial commitments.