ULACITs Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, completely taught in the English language, is a specialized program aimed at preparing business leaders to create organizational value through strategic management of small and large business organizations serving domestic and global markets.
Our professionals in Business Administration will master core business functions including accounting, finance, project management, marketing, human resources, international business, information technology, logistics and organizational behavior through different learning methods such as team projects, real-world simulations and case studies.
This program offers a unique and integral perspective on business through the most recent management techniques to meet the demands of an increasingly complex world where positive leadership, data analysis, creativity and design thinking are essential for success in business.
- Management of own or third party business ventures.
- Senior management, deputy management or general management of private companies, public institutions or non-governmental organizations.
- Consulting, planning, evaluation and execution of business ventures with an emphasis on innovation.
- Consulting and advising in business management, human resource management, marketing, finance, production and operations.
- Consulting in optimization and quality management accreditation
- Administrative Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Administrative and Financial Manager
- Project Manager
- International Business Operations Manager